Digital Account Manager Jobs With ExtraDigital
ExtraDigital is a digital agency that offers internet marketing, web design and web development services. Based in Canterbury, Kent with offices in London, Cornwall and Hampshire.
A wide range of clients across several market sectors provide an interesting and varied set of projects. A high percentage of our work is multilingual.
We are seeking to strengthen our digital marketing team with the addition of 1 or 2 client account managers to manage a growing range of online marketing projects.
As a dynamic, forward thinking business we offer flexible working hours. The role will initially be based 2 days per week in our main Canterbury office and 3 days per week either home working or working in one of our offices. After 3 months, opportunities maybe available to work from other locations.
Job Description: Digital Account Manager
Reporting to Head of Marketing your day to day work will be liaising closely with clients and ensuring work is carried out to a high standard.
The role includes regular training on best practise in areas of online marketing and the ability to develop areas of expertise within online marketing and web development.
- An account or marketing manager with a few years’ experience looking for their next career step
- An interest in developing significant expertise within one or more areas of digital marketing and contributing to the development of client accounts.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and face to face
- Good level of English
And good experience with three or more of the following:
- Analytics & conversion measurement
- SEO best practise
- Adwords PPC
- Other PPC management
- Social marketing
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
- Knowledge of Magento or PrestaShop or CS Cart optimisation
- Knowledge of WordPress or Drupal or Sitefinity optimisation
Any of the following would be considered an advantage:
- Fluent in another language
- Driving license
- Professional Google Qualifications
- Competent with Adobe design packages
What we can offer?
- A fun, professional environment
- Training up to and beyond industry standards.
- Interesting projects
- Career progression
- Flexible working hours, and working from home
- Multiple office locations
How to apply.
Please send a CV including current salary and any salary expectations along with examples of projects you have worked on.
The project examples should include details of types of work done (with dates) that demonstrate experience in three or more of the required skills above.
ROLES: Digital account Manager | Client Account manager | Marketing account manager