Graduate Opportunity - Junior Account Manager With ExtraDigital
ExtraDigital is a digital agency that offers internet marketing, web design and web development services. Based in Canterbury, Kent with offices in London, Cornwall and Hampshire.
A wide range of clients across several market sectors provide an interesting and varied set of projects. A high percentage of our work is multilingual.
We are seeking to strengthen our digital marketing team with the addition of 1 or 2 client account managers to manage a growing range of online marketing projects.
As a dynamic, forward thinking business we offer flexible working hours. The role will initially be based 2 days per week in our main Canterbury office and 3 days per week either home working or working in one of our offices. After 3 months, opportunities maybe available to work from other locations.
Job Description: Junior Digital Account Manager
Reporting to Head of Marketing your day to day work will be liaising closely with clients and ensuring work is carried out to a high standard. Initially you will be shadowing one of our senior account managers to gain experience and on the job training
The role includes regular training on best practise in areas of online marketing and the ability to develop areas of expertise within online marketing and web development.
We have one opportunity for a new graduate looking for their first position within a marketing agency.
You will either have a degree in business or marketing, or an interest in this area of work.
- Good work ethic and ability to work without supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both written and face to face
- Good level of English
- The ability to write reports
- Use of Excel to a reasonable standard to analyse a lot of data
Any of the following would be considered an advantage:
- Fluent in another language
- Driving license
- Competent with Adobe design packages
What we can offer?
- A fun, professional environment
- Training up to and beyond industry standards.
- Interesting and varied projects
- Career progression
- Flexible working hours, including options for working from home
- Multiple office locations
How to apply.
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ROLES: Digital account Manager | Client Account manager | Marketing account manager