Jobs With ExtraDigital
We have frequent opportunities for people with website design and/or Internet Marketing skills. A good level of English is essential, but we also have opportunities for other languages, for example, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch or German.
We offer very flexible working times and hours. As nearly all our work is Internet based, location is not an issue. Most of our staff work the majority of the time from home based offices, meeting once or twice per week in Canterbury for collaborative working and team training.
AUTUMN 2018 - looking to recruit 2 more marketing account managers - ideal role for recent graduates or those with 1-3 years experience in a similar role. Also year in industry opportunities.
Junior Digital Account Manager
We are looking to hire a self-motivated, ambitious, forward thinking Junior Account Manager who wants to take the next step in their digital career. Working alongside our experienced team, your job will be to manage client projects, ensuring client relationship are strong, work quality remains high, KPI’s are met and targets exceeded.
ExtraDigital is a highly experienced digital agency based primarily in Kent. We provide personalised web design, build and marketing solutions for a wide range of clients with a strong focus on eCommerce and multilingual projects.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the successful development and implementation of client website build and marketing campaigns including reporting.
Initially, you will be working from our offices in Canterbury, with the future option to work partly from a suitable home based office a few days a week. Depending on your experience you will be given autonomy and responsibility to manage your accounts and will be expected to work effectively as an individual as well as part of the team.
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as have the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and project requirements.
- Develop a strong insight into each project and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and the team to ensure the best results are achieved.
- On a day-to-day basis, communicate directly with stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, creating campaign plans and implementing them as required.
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client.
- Coordinate client requirements across the team to ensure that all deliverables are understood and being met.
- Be willing to get involved supporting sales and new client generation including following up leads, preparing proposals and attending presentation meetings.
- Support the company's culture, including adhering to established ethical standards.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of company technology, products, and services.
- Keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies, and the latest approaches in digital marketing and share with the team.
Your Skills and Experience
- You have a relevant marketing degree and/or approximately 3 years of account management experience in digital marketing, preferably paid search, SEO and/or Social Media.
- You have a solid, all-around knowledge of digital marketing.
- You are committed to achieving excellent, measurable results for clients.
- You have strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and self-motivation
- You are friendly and have a professional manner at all times.
- You have drive and enthusiasm to develop within the agency.
- You have a high standard of written and spoken communication.
- Having a second language (written and spoken)
- Having a good design eye and ability to use image software like Photoshop
- Understanding of key systems like Google Analytics, Moz, Search Console
- Experience with popular CMS platforms including Magento and WordPress
- Good understanding of web design and development process including; UX, wireframes, project management frameworks, user testing and research
In addition to a competitive salary our staff also enjoy:
- Plentiful opportunities for growth and development within the company.
- Flexible working hours and part remote work-from-home opportunities
28 days’ holiday inclusive of public/bank holidays
Please send a CV along with a portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies, please.