ExtraDigital is a fast-growing digital agency. We are looking to recruit a highly ambitious Junior web developer to work on our exciting development projects.
We are seeking to strengthen our development team with a Junior Web developer to assist in the development of new website builds.
Reporting to the Head of Development, you’ll initially be shadowing one of our senior Developers to gain experience, on-the-job training, and an understanding of our company methods and culture.
You should understand industry trends and content management systems, and although not required, experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Understanding the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment, would be beneficial.
As a dynamic, forward-thinking business, we offer flexible working hours with a company-wide core hours arrangement for our internal morning meetings, catch-ups, and training sessions.
The role will initially be based 2 days per week in our main Sandwich office, with the other 3 days flexible for home or office work. We offer an excellent benefits package alongside all the tools needed for working remotely.
We’re currently looking for a graduate to join our team who is enthusiastic and eager to learn web development within an agency environment.
Required skills you’ll need:
- At least 1 Year of Experience in Frontend Development
- Development for a variety of devices
- Single-page application/mobile development
- Experience using a CMS such as WordPress
- Experience with SEO optimisation
- Hands-on frontend web development experience in an agile environment
- A positive, proactive attitude with an appetite for learning
What’s in it for you?
- A fun, professional environment
- Training beyond industry standards
- Interesting and varied work projects
- In-house training scheme
- Hybrid working with an office in Sandwich, Kent
- 30 Days holiday per year
- Gym membership
- Private healthcare and Dental cover with AXA
- Team Social Events
- Employee benefits scheme
Ready to apply for your next career step? If you’re enthusiastic, a hard worker and eager to join a leading digital marketing agency, apply using your CV and cover letter today.