ExtraDigital is a fast-growing digital agency, and we are looking to recruit a highly ambitious junior business development manager hungry to succeed and match our growth ambitions.
As a Junior Business Development Manager, your primary role will be developing new business leads from scratch, prospecting your potential target market, and closing sales contracts.
We will offer full training on all our systems.
- Previous experience in a sales role would be beneficial
- You'll be driven by your ambition and own results with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Resilient, confident, and tenacious with an engaging personality
- You'll have the confidence to liaise with business owners/decision-makers
- Be able to manage and update information accurately within our CRM system
- Feel confident using customer intelligence for planning your sales meeting
- You'll be driven by great earning potential and be able to show initiative
What's in it for you?
As a junior Business Development Manager, in your first year, you will earn a basic salary of £20,000 with an unlimited commission. We offer an excellent benefits package and all the tools to work remotely for three days per week.
- A fun, professional environment
- Training beyond industry standards
- Interesting and varied work projects
- In-house training scheme
- Hybrid working with an office in Sandwich, Kent
- 30 Days holiday per year
- Gym membership
- Private healthcare and Dental cover with AXA
- Team Social Events
- Employee benefits scheme
Are you ready to take on the challenge? If you’ve got a passion for sales and solution selling and a drive to earn money, we’d love to hear from you. Apply with your CV today!