We are looking for a talented Junior Designer to augment our fast-growing, experienced and energetic team. You should be creative and logical in thought and passionate in your approach.
The ideal candidate should be able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching and informative content. In this role, organizational and technical skills are key, and all candidates must possess in-depth knowledge of design software programs.
Junior Designer Responsibilities:
- Designing, producing, and managing interactive online content, including email templates, social media, and promotional artwork, and informative ebooks.
- Preparing briefs for each project and presenting design ideas to all the relevant parties.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and website standards.
- Ensuring consistency in designs and content.
- Reviewing product positioning and online marketing content to identify room for improvement.
Junior Designer Requirements:
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role.
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- A team player with exceptional organisational and technical skills.
Things we offer as a company
- Career progression with a company experiencing rapid growth
- Work from home with 6 office days needed per year
- 38 hour working week
- Good healthy working environment
- Everything needed will be supplied for working at home office space
- Various Employee benefits via Perkbox
Salary to be confirmed once the experience is determined.
For further information please send your C.V and Covering letter to [email protected]