An image is worth a thousand words. Brands that have decided to invest in creating visual content know this very well. These companies have experienced a considerable increase in engagement rates and brand awareness.
The right video marketing strategy can help you increase conversion and exposure.
Here, we share ten quick facts about consumer video consumption to help you define your video marketing strategy.
- 72% of users would prefer to learn about a product or service by watching a video (HubSpot)
- Saudi Arabia registers the highest daily online video access, with 98% of online video penetration among the population (Statista)
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others (Wordstream)
- People retain 95% of a video message compared to 10% when reading it in text (Insivia)
- YouTube is the second most popular website after Google (Alexa)
- Social media posts that include video have 48% more views (HubSpot)
- 85% of consumers want to see more video content from brands (HubSpot)
Trends continue favouring video. This type of content has become a vital element of every advertising campaign and storytelling strategy. Visual content can help you improve your engagement rate, brand awareness and even help with SEO and sales.
- A website is 53 times more likely to reach the front page of Google if it includes video (Insivia)
- Including a video on your landing page can boost your conversion rate by up to 80% (Unbounce)
- Adding video to your emails can increase click rates by 300% (HubSpot)
Video Marketing Strategy
While video marketing is a powerful tool, there are a few things you should consider before you launch your video campaigns. If you are still unsure about how investing in video marketing could help your business, then let us help you.
At ExtraDigital, we’ve helped clients to define and implement their video marketing strategy successfully. Get in touch to discuss how best to translate your message into the visual world.