Google has announced a new product grouping called Google Analytics 360 Suite.
It combines several products some existing ones, some they have acquired and rebuilt while others are completely new.
The aim is to give enterprise marketers a one-stop shop for all their marketing analysis that is also simple to use with clear insights.
What’s in Google Analytics 360 Suite
So what do you get?
6 products as follows:
- Google Audience Center 360 (beta). Data management platform (DMP) that helps marketers understand their customers and find more like them. It integrates with Google and DoubleClick, plus third-parties.
- Google Optimize 360 (beta). This website testing and personalization product helps marketers deliver better user experiences. Marketers can show users different variations of their site and then choose what works best for each audience.
- Google Data Studio 360 (beta). A new data analysis and reporting product that integrates data across all suite products and other data sources ― creating interactive reports and dashboards.
- Google Tag Manager 360. Beefed up version of Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics 360, formerly known as GA Premium, Analyses customer data from all touch-points. This will roll out with new features over the next couple of months.
- Google Attribution 360, formerly known as Adometry, Marketers can analyse performance across all channels, devices, and systems to achieve their most effective marketing mix and manage budgets.
The suite is aimed at enterprise-level marketers who might already be using Adobe’s Marketing Cloud or other similar solutions.
You can read more information on Googles Analytics 360 Suite site including making an enquiry
What it Offers
Google Analytics 360 Suite is aimed to support a detailed understanding of the customer journey while giving insights allowing for better engagement with the right people at the right time.
There are also features to help you better present your data plus test and optimise performance from site pages to budgets.
It appears a lot of effort has been put into making a simpler interface that converts analytics data into useful information that marketers can easily act upon.
All sounds good, however, some products are still in Beta testing with others having features and changes scheduled to come online over the next few months. So at this stage, it’s hard to see exactly what features you will be getting out of the box.
Much as I would love to be recommending this suite to all our clients it is likely to come with a very big price tag. It’s clearly targeted at Enterprise companies with budgets to match so while its insights might be amazing many businesses will still be using regular analytics.
However, that may not be a bad thing there is a lot you can glean from proper analysis of website and marketing data, even using free or cheaper solutions. It’s all about knowing where to look and how to read and apply the data.
To find out how ExtraDigital can help you unlock the insights hidden in your website data call 01227 68 68 98 or tell us more about your business below.