London Based PPC Agency
Pay-per-click advertising is the best way to get fast results for your business at a fixed cost.
With such a variety of ads and platforms available, choosing the right option for your business is crucial to success. This is why so many choose to outsource their PPC to a London PPC agency like ExtraDigital.
Why Use A London Agency?
The best PPC services bring good results quickly at a precise cost while not being a huge drain on your internal resources. Pay-per-click campaigns need regular attention to the following:
- Monitor budgets and review bids
- Review keyword opportunities and add negative keywords where relevant
- Review the landing pages and make improvements
- Review ad copy and make optimisations
- Ensure ad extensions are used and optimised
- Ensure ads are on the right platform
Your dedicated PPC Marketing Consultant or Account Manager will provide regular management-style reports, and we can customise these to suit any reporting requirements you have.
ExtraDigital PPC Agency
ExtraDigital is a Google AdWords certified partner using Google-accredited PPC managers. From our offices in London and Sandwich, our PPC campaign services will:
- A/B test for the best results
- Focus on the campaigns and offerings that are most valuable to your business
- Get the most valuable clicks by removing irrelevant traffic
- Regularly review campaigns to ensure we have the best keywords, ad copies and landing pages
- Constantly adjust bids to produce the best results for your budget
- Prioritise client management time to ensure you are kept informed and happy with the progress
We also have an in-house design team who can create custom image ads and promotional banners and improve product images for use in shopping feeds.
London Agency Results: F1 Authentics
PPC costs can easily spiral before seeing any tangible results. Using a PPC management agency like ExtraDigital is much more cost-effective as we optimise and increase your PPC ROI, freeing you to focus on other essential business tasks.
F1 Authentics, run by The Memento Group, is an eCommerce platform that sells memorabilia and sporting goods to Formula One fans worldwide. In the first four months, we have made 729 changes, so it is quite clear that these results above did not happen overnight!
For more examples of our work, view our PPC Case Study for Protolabs
"I have found ExtraDigital to be a tremendous value, to the point where I recently asked Rachel to revisit our rates and make sure she was charging us enough.
They bring to the table a deep understanding of best practices, but also a practical understanding of the importance to driving the overall business through measurable metrics.
Plus, I really like that they call me out on my flip-flopping and occasional terrible ideas."
- Matt Lukens, Interactive Marketing Manager, Protolabs
To discuss your PPC needs in more detail, call 01227 68 68 98 or tell us more about your plans below.
If appropriate, we can arrange a face-to-face meeting in London.
Request a Quote
To discuss your project in further detail, call 01227 68 68 98, or complete the form below.