Looking for paid search managers who understand the WordPress platform as well as being experts at PPC management?
ExtraDigital are a Google Adwords certified partner; this means that we have AdWords managers who have passed the Google AdWords exam and are experienced at managing large amounts of advertising spend.
One word........Brilliant!I have worked with many agencies over the years but ExtraDigital is in a league of their own. Accommodating, ideas generating, on the ball, easy to work with and above all knowledgable. I am looking forward to a long working relationship with the guys here.-Kerry Murphy, Tiles360
WordPress PPC by Google Ads Certified Partner
Our WordPress paid search managers are also fully knowledgeable on the following paid search platforms and can run your campaigns successfully on any of these.
- Bing PPC
- Facebook PPC
- Baidu PPC
- Yandex PPC
- Google Merchant Feed / Google Shopping
- Display Advertising
- Retargeting campaigns
Our Fully Managed WordPress PPC Services
We know that many of our clients are busy and that is why they have chosen to work with agencies like us. We can offer a fully managed PPC service which takes care of all your paid advertising needs.
Our fully managed WordPress PPC agency services include the following:
- WordPress PPC audit of the website (including technical set up, tracking implementation, landing page quality and accuracy of the feeds themselves).
- Comprehensive Keyword research.
- Complete Competitor research.
- Ad copy generation with A/B testing for the best results.
- Landing page optimisation within your WordPress website with A/B testing for the best results.
- Bid optimisation at the keyword level
- Adjustments of campaign parameters (including device, location, day parting etc.) to optimise the campaign, usually for most sales.
- WooCommerce PPC & Google shopping ads
To find out more about our WordPress PPC management, give us a call on +44 (0) 1227 68 68 98 today.
Request a Quote
For prices or more details call 01227 68 68 98 or complete the form below.