Magento Support UK
Magento Website Support in the UK
We support Magento eCommerce stores using our staff based in Kent and London.
We support a range of websites, including those on Magento 1 and Magento 2. We can support websites built by other agencies as well as those we have designed and built.
The type of support work we do includes:
- Checking and Installing security patches and updates
- Installing plugins and 3rd party scripts
- Ad hoc training and advice on operating your store
- Helping with product updates and new promotions
We can also help with modifications and upgrades to your store
- Adding new features or functionality
- Making design changes to the Magento theme
- Migrating to Magento 2
For some clients, we provide proactive advice on modifications to improve sales conversion rates and improve revenue from the store. This includes advice on best practice for SEO, for usability and repeat purchases.
ExtraDigital staff have been providing Magento maintenance and support since 2008 when the very first version of Magento was released.
Our Magento support staff are easy to contact by phone, email or through our ticketed support system. Most of our clients prefer to use the phone and email as communication is often easier this way.
Our clients range from large businesses with multiple storefronts across many languages or countries right down to startups or smaller businesses selling a low range of products from a home office.
We have a team of developers with considerable expertise in building and managing Magento websites, including design, front-end template coding, template or theme editing, installing and editing plugins and back-end bespoke coding. We have integrated Magento stores with a wide range of 3rd party applications including stock systems, warehousing, fulfilment and distribution systems, payment gateways, marketing automation systems, social media or email marketing campaign systems.
Just some of the areas that ExtraDigital has expertise with include:
- Large eCommerce stores on multiple servers
- Optimised Magento stores on dual servers for performance
- Smaller eCommerce stores using Magento as an open-source product capable of expansion
- Multilingual Magento stores
- Integrating with online payment providers and with fulfilment warehouses allowing more efficient operation.
Contact us on 01227 686898 for a free quotation or complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you.
Request a Quote
To discuss your project in further detail, call 01227 68 68 98, or complete the form below.