Looking to reach your target audience on social media? Then read about the great results our social media marketing has achieved for an arts and crafts retailer.
ExtraDigital were approached to help ‘Cowling and Wilcox’ with the online marketing, managing the SEO, PPC and Social media. The arts and crafts store faced the challenge of tapping into the Art community, increasing the level of engagement and interaction with the site and the brand though social media.
Extra Digital created a compelling content strategy in the form of a blog to engage the art community. We extensively researched current trends to produce relevant, shareable content which was a big hit with the art community. Our strategy consisted of the following stages:
- Using the analytics data to devise which content is popular and creating compelling and engaging content based on this data
- Using social media platforms, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and a Blog to distribute this content, making sure to alter the message for each platform as each has a different user
- Providing helpful guides using products sold by the client such as ‘impressionist techniques’
- Proactively liaising with influential art bloggers to provide guest posts
- Producing a dedicated social media content calendar and analytics
Check out the links below to see the social accounts that we built to drive more traffic and business to the cowling and Wilcox blog.
The social campaign resulted in huge success for Cowling and Wilcox. See the results below:
Cowling and Wilcox are the perfect example of how social media can be used to engage communities. With platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram you can get generate tremendous online exposure for your brand, allowing you to showcase your products and services. Social media helps you listen to what people are saying, including your customers, prospects, peers and competitors.
We can help you with your social media,
contact us today 01227 68 68 98
fill out our contact form