Social marketing and search engine optimisation for Occasion Photo Frames, an online gift retailer. This project saw 54% more website revenue created year on year, leaving our clients happy and pleased with our work.
“The website is doing very well under your leadership and you are always on the phone when I need you, very helpful."
Peter Grove, Occasion Photo Frames
To increase the revenue from the website by bringing in more “ready to buy” visitors from natural search
Relevant site visitors increased and significant rise in online revenue was generated.
- Optimisation of valuable product keywords to increase their search engine ranking
- Offsite article and copy generation to improve SEO
- Onsite content enhancement and optimisation to boost onsite SEO
- Extensive social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Squidoo and Yahoo Answers
- 54% more revenue from the site compared to the previous year
- 256% more visitors to the site over previous year