SEO can give huge increases in sales and revenue on an eCommerce website.
Working on SEO for large Magento stores is rewarding. Significant increases in sales can be achieved in a small period of time, giving very obvious and measurable results to the work done.
Large increases in online sales in a few months were achieved by:
- Increasing the organic flow of traffic to the site by 51%
- Increasing the number of visitors viewing product pages
- Increasing the amount of time these visitors were spending on the page
- Increasing the eCommerce conversion rate – the percentage of visits that result in a sale
Traffic numbers to the website are increased by improving the ranking of hundreds of keywords for the website - both product keywords and competitive generic or category keywords.
Some of the work done also resulted in a website that was faster and easier to navigate.
- Remove errors from the site from incorrect code and validation
- Improve the functionality of the site in general to make the site more appealing for visitors and make it easier for them to browse and purchase from the eCommerce site
- Improve code to help Google read the site with ease and therefore see the site rank better in search engines
To achieve these results we carried out an extensive review of the website, analysing its strengths and its weaknesses. Based on this we were able to work with the client and build an ongoing strategy with clear aims to be achieved.
Our work took place on site as well as off site to build good quality back links to key landing pages and to ensure that when visitors landed on the site that they were met with a clear path and good quality content that was relevant and helpful.
Magento eCommerce SEO Services at ExtraDigital
Here at ExtraDigital we have a high number of Magento sites that we currently carry out SEO work for, we also build Magento eCommerce stores and a number of other stores on various other eCommerce platforms. We can also provide PPC management for Magento eCommerce stores as well as web development services to help you provide a better site for your customers.
If you want to know more about the various Magento or eCommerce related services that we can provide simply call a member of our team today on +44 (0) 1227 68 68 98. Alternatively you can view our portfolio online, see our other case studies and read what our clients have to say about us in our 'Testimonials' section of our website.