Search Marketing Expo (SMX London) really has something For everyone this year whether you’re a designer, developer or work in advertising, marketing or PR your really can’t afford to miss out.
The event runs on the 13th & 14th May 2014, day one has sessions for both SEO and Paid search with day two focusing on search and social plus advanced topics.
If your interest is in all things SEO then there are agenda items on day one covering:
- The Periodic Table Of SEO Ranking Factors: 2014 Edition
- What Is Hummingbird & The Entity Search Revolution
- Long-Term SEO: How To Win For Years, Not Days
However if your more keen on a bit of paid advertising you might prefer sessions like:
- Creating & Perfecting Killer Paid Search Ads
- New PPC Best Practices In An Enhanced Campaign World
- Breathing New Life Into A Tired Paid Search Campaign
This is just a small introduction into what’s on offer for more details view the full agenda.
If your just starting out then the boot camp on 12th May is a great opportunity and covers fundamentals including:
- Keyword Research & Copywriting For Search Success
- Link Building Fundamentals
- Paid Search Fundamentals
- Search Engine Friendly Web Design
Sounds great well it gets better book by this Friday and you can still get a great early bird booking discounts!
Save 15% when you Register for SMX London
As well as your early bird discount you can also get an extra 15% off the ticket price just enter the code EXTRADIG14 when you register to save. Visit Register for SMX London for more details. http://searchmarketingexpo.com/london/register